I am an official reseller of these amazing jars that are perfect for fermentation. Finally a closed-air system that is affordable and easy to use has made it to the marketplace! Pickl-its are always used in my workshops when we are making anaerobic ferments (Kombucha is not an anaerobic ferment).
The upside of ordering your jars from me:
- Personalize instruction and troubleshooting
- No wait for shipping and back-ordered items
- You can see the sizes in person and get advice on what to purchase.
- Environmental friendlier = Bulk orders mean less packaging materials are used. I reuse or freecycle the remaining materials.
Pickl-It simplifies the entire process of making lacto-fermented foods, eliminating the need for whey, or processed starter-cultures. Pickl-It was created by applying the science of anaerobic lacto-fermentation and borrowing high quality-standards from the time-honored methods and equipment of wine-making:
- anaerobic conditions
- tight-fitting seal and lid so no oxygen could get in
- automatic release of excess carbon dioxide and oxygen
- reducing oxygen’s access to fermented food, eliminating discoloration and texture changes
- pest-proof barrier
- reduction in mold/fungus/yeast
- consistent flavor and texture